Given the quadratic functions in either standard form or vertex form, students will create a Table of Values, Graph the Quadratic Equation, Identify the Axis of Symmetry, Vertex, X-Intercept/s, Y-Intercepts, and its Solutions/Zeros/Roots.
3 formats are included to meet varying teaching styles and student needs. Use the Jumbo Task Cards or Practice Booklet for independent practice. Use the Whole-Class Instruction Format for guided practice on the Smart Board/ActivBoard.
ANSWER KEY provided.
• Algebra Poster: Quadratic Functions (Solving by Graphing)
• Identifying the Parts of a Quadratic Functions Worksheet
• Quadratic Functions Transformations Cut & Paste Activity
• Quadratic Functions: Standard/Vertex Forms, Graphs and Characteristics
• Quadratic Functions: Transformations Flippable
• Writing Quadratic Functions: Vertex Form to Standard Form Practice
SIGN UP for my newsletter and receive a surprise freebie!
And don't forget to check out my BUNDLES for huge savings.
ALGEBRA ACCENTS TOU:
© Copyright Marie De Los Reyes, "Algebra Accents."
All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Non-transferrable. Copying for more than one teacher or classroom, or for an entire department, school, or school system is prohibited. Intended for single classroom and personal use only. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or district websites, distributed via email, or submitted to any file sharing sites unless password protected for student use only. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).