This is a set of five mazes to practice solving quadratic equations by several methods: solve by factors with and without coefficients, solve by square roots, solve by completing the square and solve by the quadratic formula.
I usually do the first problem in the maze with the students so they understand to follow the path with the solution.
Maze 1: Solve by Factoring with no leading coefficient
Maze 2: Solve by Factoring with leading coefficient
Maze 3: Solve by Square Roots
Maze 4: Solve by Completing the Square
Maze 5: Solve by the Quadratic Formula
Answers are mostly integer, some fractions in Maze 3 and 5.
• Quadratic Review Treasure Hunt
• Quadratic Graphs and Standard Form Matching Card Set
• Quadratic Equations and Graphs Sequence Activity
• Quadratic Equation Vertex Form and Standard Form Paper Chain Activity
• Quadratic Equation Forms Matching Card Set