Quadratic Word Problems Digital Math Escape Room
Also included in
- The variety of quadratics activities and other resources in this bundle will allow you to easily differentiate your quadratic functions unit. The bundle includes:Digital Algebra Tiles - Factoring QuadraticsDiscriminant Sorting Activity for Quadratics - print and digitalFactoring Notes SimplifiedFactPrice $40.00Original Price $58.50Save $18.50
- This bundle of digital math escape rooms will engage your algebra students while being a breeze to assign. Topics covered include: solving quadratic equations, solving absolute value equations and inequalities, domain and range, slope, composing, evaluating and translating functions, inverse functioPrice $50.00Original Price $87.00Save $37.00
An engaging digital escape room for solving projectile motion quadratic word problems. Students must unlock 5 locks by answering questions related to the flight equations of 5 rockets. Questions are grouped 4 per puzzle, resulting in five 4-letter codes that will unlock all 5 locks. Students need to answer 20 questions to complete the escape room. Questions include:
- Find the total time the rocket is in the air
- Find the time it takes the rocket to reach maximum height
- Find the maximum height of the rocket
- Determine the height of the launch platform
- Find the height of the rocket at a certain time after launch
The launch equations can be solved with the Quadratic Formula and the axis of symmetry formula or with a graphing calculator. None of the equations are factorable.
The entire activity is housed in one GOOGLE Form. There are no links to outside websites. The 4-letter codes are set with answer validation so that students cannot move to the next puzzle until they enter the correct code. This is a digital-only activity. Includes answer key.
: please open the PDF and click the blue text on page 2.
Included in: Algebra Activities Bundle w/ digital updates
You may also like: