Use this scavenger hunt as a way to get students out of their seat and moving around the classroom! This product contains 15 problems on quadratic word problems. Included in this activity are:
- 4 area of a rectangle and/or square problems
- 2 area of a triangle problems
- 2 Pythagorean Theorem problems
- 2 consecutive integer problems
- 3 projectile motion problems (seconds to reach the ground)
- 2 projectile motion problems (maximum height)
When students solve a problem, their answer will lead them to the next problem until they have hit all 15 problems. I have included a teacher directions page and recording sheet for students.
You might also be interested in:
Relative Frequency Scavenger Hunt
The Discriminant Quick Color
Quadratic Formula Error Analysis
Systems of Linear Inequalities Puzzle
Be the first to know about the newest products and promotions. Follow Math is FUNtastic
by clicking the green star above!
©️Math is FUNtastic 2018
This purchase is for one teacher only. Additional licenses are available at a discounted price.