Skip the worksheet and engage students in factoring quadratics
with this puzzle activity. Use at stations, with partners, or for differentiation. This ready-to-use puzzle is great for students new to factoring quadratic expressions.
NOTE: This product was updated 4/24/16.
Save $$ in the All about Quadratic Equations Teacher Resource Bundle
more with the Algebra 1 Growing Teacher Resource Bundle
which includes all notes, practice, activities, and projects related to Algebra 1 in the store.
Factoring and Quadratics resources include:
- Factoring Quadratic Expressions: Notes and Practice for Interactive Notebooks
- Factoring Quadratics - task cards for scavenger hunt
- The Quadratic Formula: Notes and Practice for Interactive Notebooks
- Factoring Quadratic Expressions: Practice and Review Puzzle Activity
- Quadratic Equations: Using the Quadratic Formula Interactive Notebook
- Quadratic Equations: Mixed Practice and Review Quadratic Quest
- Area, Scale, Quadratic Equation: Algebra Garden Design Project
- Quadratic Equation: Word Problems Interactive Notebooks
- Completing the Square: Notes and Practice for Interactive Notebooks
- Completing the Square: Practice and Review Activity
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.