This test was designed as an Algebra II Quadratics assessment. It contains 3 multiple choice, 3 short answer, and 3 open response. My higher level students where able to complete the test in one 50 minute class period while my support class took 2 periods.
The topics covered within the problems are:
- graphing quadratics (vertex form)
- finding maximum
- solving with square roots
- solving with quadratic formula
- multiplying and dividing complex numbers
- maximization word problem
- increasing area word problem
Answer key with worked out solutions is included.