This 6-question mini-assessment address the following skills:
1. Finding the vertex, axis of symmetry, and maximum or minimum of a quadratic function in vertex form.
2. Finding the vertex of a quadratic function in standard form.
3. Transforming a quadratic function in vertex form.
4. Factoring a quadratic expression.
5. Factoring a quadratic expression using differences of squares.
6. Solving a quadratic equation by factoring.
This is a quick check to let you and your students gauge their progress as you move through your quadratics unit.
Hit that follow icon to stay updated as new materials are released! If you have a suggestion for materials that you would like created for your classes, please send me a comment.