This is a complete set of foldables for Algebra 2 Unit 4 Quadratic Equations
- Color-coded graphic organizers*
- Black-line master graphic organizers
- Color coded notes with examples.
- Practice problems or activity such as puzzle or card sort, great for homework
- Answer key for practice problems
Unit 4 Alg 2 Quadratic Equations Introduction
Vertex Form and Standard Form of Quadratics Interactive Notebook for Algebra 2
Graphing Quadratic Functions Interactive Notebook for Algebra 2
Factoring Quadratic Equations Color Coded Interactive Notebook
Quadratic Equations Square Root Method Interactive Notebook
Quadratic Formula and the Discriminant for Interactive Notebooks for Algebra 2
Solving Quadratic Inequalities by graphing on a number line for Algebra 2
Quadratic Systems INB
The resources included in this bundle can also be purchased individually.
Related bundles include:
- Algebra 2 Mega Teacher Resource Bundle
which includes my entire library of Algebra 2 resources/units
- Unit 4 Teacher Resource Bundle
- Algebra 2 A year of foldables mega bundle
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.