Quadratic Equations Logic Puzzle! End of the Year Algebra 1 Fun!
This fun, challenging logic puzzle challenges students to combine their knowledge of parabola orientation, y intercept and shift left of right AND critical thinking skills to stack them in order based on the logic clues. Deductive reasoning is a must! :)
• List of quadratic equations used! In this puzzle a = 1.
• Thought box for kids to show their thinking or take notes
• Clear, easy to understand clues.
• Answer key with factored trinomial as 2 binomials.
• Determine if parabola opens up or down
• Determine y intercept when given quadratic equation
• Determine if parabola shifts left or right.
• Use deductive reasoning and critical thinking.
• Can work individually or with partners
If you are interested in more products like this, click the green star on my TPT page and receive notices about new releases for up to 50% off the first 48 hours.
Remember to earn TPT credits by rating your purchases.
Teachers are BUSY! Thanks for taking time from your busy day to stop by my Prickly Pear Puzzles store! Hope you come back soon!