This resource includes activities to help students build a better understanding of the properties of quadrilaterals. The quadrilaterals practiced in this resource are squares, rectangles, parallelograms, rhombuses, and trapezoids.
Included in this resource:
1. Math Vocabulary Review: a cut and paste activity to review right angles, a cut and paste activity to review parallel lines, and a maze activity to develop the understanding that quadrilaterals have 4 sides
2. Building Understanding of Quadrilaterals: activities to help students understand the properties of quadrilaterals. Each quadrilateral has 2 pages of activities. The activities build no each other, requiring students to use what they have already learned in order to complete the activities.
3. Review: 2 activities that have students practice what they have learned about all 5 quadrilaterals. Includes a "Find Somebody Who" and an art integration activity.
4. Assessment: Assess what students have learned about squares, rectangles, trapezoids, parallelograms, and rhombuses.
5. Answer Keys and a Grading Rubric
The preview shows everything included in this resource.
You might also like:
Rounding to the Nearest 10 and 100
Fractions on a Number Line