Quality Management is one of the topic which is covered during Operations Management lectures and seminars in order to enhance students knowledge.
During this Lecture and Seminar we are covering following subtopics (Agenda):
1. What is quality and why is it so important?
2. How can quality problems be diagnosed?
3. What steps lead towards conformance to specification?
4. What is total quality management (TQM)?
In this File you will find:
- 1 Quality Management Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Seminar Plan
- 3 Seminar Quiz for first 3 Learning oucomes
- 1 Case Studies
All covered materials are taught for bachelor level students Level 5.
Please write your comments once you purchase this lesson in order to have some suggestions for further improvements of teaching materials.