This board game is a great way to practice using quantifiers with count and non-count nouns in sentences. Students will use singular quantifiers A/AN and plural quantifiers SOME and ANY in the gap fill sentences.
This game is perfect for lower Elementary students
- There are two type of game card included (see preview)
- By choosing the correct answer, students can move forward on the game board.
- Answer sheet is included so students can independently check their answers.
- 2 Board Games (Full Color & Less Ink) - The game board prints on two pages 8.5 x 11" letter size paper. Simply tape the two pages together after laminating to form a nice size game.
- 48 Quantifier Cards with 2 nouns per card.
- Game Markers
- Answer Key
- Box Labels
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!