Another worksheet will just put your students to sleep. Engage your students with this digital card sort. This set of full-color cards helps students practice identifying data as quantitative or qualitative. Each card presents students with a description and students must decide if the data is quantitative or qualitative.
Features that make Boom Cards awesome:
- Distance Learning - Whether students work on them in class or at home, Boom Cards make distance learning and 1:1 easy.
- Interactive - Game features keep students engaged and wanting more.
- Self-Grading - Save time! Lots of time.
- Paperless - No printing, photocopying, laminating, or cutting.
- Student Reports - With an inexpensive subscription to Boom Learning, you have access to individual student reports.
- Fast-Play - Without a subscription, your students can still enjoy learning with Boom Cards using Fast-Play. Fast-Play doesn’t provide student reports.
Boom Learning™ and Boom Cards™ are trademarks of Boom Learning, Inc. Used with permission.
NOTE: This set of Boom Cards is a digital version of my Quantitative and Qualitative Data Printable Card Sort.