Your students need to practice QUALITATIVE VS. QUANTITATIVE DATA but worksheets have them bored to tears. Engage your students like never before. Whether you use these for practice, assessment, or review, these Google Forms quizzes will help your students master QUALITATIVE VS. QUANTITATIVE DATA. Students identify 32 full-color, attention-grabbing images with descriptions as QUALITATIVE or QUANTITATIVE DATA. Students can work on these in the classroom, at home for homework, or assign them to students in a virtual, distance-learning classroom setting.
Why use Google Forms Quizzes:
- Distance Learning - Whether students work on them in class or at home, Google Forms make distance learning and 1:1 easy.
- Paperless - No printing, photocopying, laminating, or cutting.
- Self-Grading - This is one less thing for you to grade and your students get instant feedback.
- Student Reports - Google Forms Quizzes automatically create useful and informative student reports. These make data-driven learning a breeze.
- Fully-Editable - Add, delete, or edit any question. Note: Images are copyrighted and cannot be edited.
NOTE: These task cards use the same cards as the Quantitative and Qualitative Data Card Sort Activity and the Quantitative and Qualitative Data Boom Cards
You may also like these other quality products from The Chemistry Nerd.
- Calculating Percent Error Digital Task Cards
- Scientific Method Presentation and Notes | Print | Digital | Distance Learning
- Scientific Method Worksheet | Printable | Digital | Distance Learning
Who doesn’t like getting things for free? Here are a couple of ways to get your hands on some free products.
- TpT Credit are points that can be applied to future TpT purchases. Visit your page and click “Leave a Review” beside each of your purchased products. TpT gives you credits for every review that you can use toward the purchase of more resources. Providing feedback also helps teacher-authors improve current resources and create new products to better meet your needs. I always appreciate your feedback.
- Follow Me When you follow me on TpT you will be among the first to know about sales, discounts, freebies, and new product launches. Click on the star next to my store logo to become a follower.