Your students need to practice QUALITATIVE VS. QUANTITATIVE DATA but worksheets have them bored to tears. Engage your students like never before. Whether you use these for practice, assessment, or review, these Google Forms quizzes will help your students master QUALITATIVE VS. QUANTITATIVE DATA. Students identify 32 full-color, attention-grabbing images with descriptions as QUALITATIVE or QUANTITATIVE DATA. Students can work on these in the classroom, at home for homework, or assign them to students in a virtual, distance-learning classroom setting.
Why use Google Forms Quizzes:
- Distance Learning - Whether students work on them in class or at home, Google Forms make distance learning and 1:1 easy.
- Paperless - No printing, photocopying, laminating, or cutting.
- Self-Grading - This is one less thing for you to grade and your students get instant feedback.
- Student Reports - Google Forms Quizzes automatically create useful and informative student reports. These make data-driven learning a breeze.
- Fully-Editable - Add, delete, or edit any question. Note: Images are copyrighted and cannot be edited.
NOTE: These task cards use the same cards as the Quantitative and Qualitative Data Card Sort Activity and the Quantitative and Qualitative Data Boom Cards