SLPs are loving this packet that specifically targets the more fluid concepts. Students love the activities and teachers love the variety! Posters, task cards, color sheets, and cut and paste are all included.
This digital download consists of 35 pages of activities to assist the learning of and to reinforce the concepts of all, some, none, few, many, and several.
There are coloring sheets, cut and paste activities, and task cards.
Activities target receptive and expressive skills. You students will demonstrate knowledge of the concepts through these interactive activities.
(2) pages to create 8.5x11 inch posters of the definitions;
(6) pages to create 24 task cards;
(6) pages to create 12 half page coloring sheets;
(12) cut and paste activity sheets
(5) pages of different cookies.
Instructions are included for how to use this packet, along with suggestions for various adaptations.
If you like this you may also like
Looting Pirates Basic Concepts Game