Quantum Numbers Worksheet - On this practice worksheet, students determine the noble gas configurations, draw orbital diagrams, find the quantum numbers for the last electron and complete lewis structures.
This worksheet is organized and formatted to help students understand the process of finding quantum numbers. It contains three sections:
● Part 1
- Given the element, students write the noble gas configuration, draw the orbital diagram for the last electron, find the quantum numbers and then complete the lewis structure.
● Part 2
- Given the quantum numbers for the last electron, students find the element.
● Part 3
- A multiple choice mixed review that covers the topics mentioned above.
● Handout that explains the process of finding quantum numbers from orbital notations.
● Graphics used in the answer key (for personal use only).
☑ Student Worksheet
☑ Teacher Answer Key
☑ Quantum Number Handout
☑ Graphic files used in the answer key - Personal Use Only
You Might Also Enjoy:
★ Density Column Lab w/ Data Matrix
★ Atomic Structures Review
★ Molecular Models –Lewis Structures Inquiry Lab w/ Customizable Headers
★ Editable – Significant Figures PowerPoint Bundled with Worksheets
▄▀▄█ Follow me on Pinterest!
As a teacher, you know the power of extra credit. But did you know that rating and reviewing items you bought on TPT earns you credits that you can apply to future purchases? You can access the feedback page by going to My Purchases and selecting the item(s) you want to review. With your input, I can create better products for your classroom.
Thanks for your interest in Scientifically Inspired!