Also included in
- Use this bundle of my top selling coloring sheets for your chemistry classroom. These 9 worksheets teach so much and the students enjoy them too. After they color them, these sheets make excellent reference sheets for the students to keep in their notebooks. The cation and anion worksheet is differe$8.55$9.50Save $0.95
- All my chemistry resources.In this bundle I have all of my color and learn, step by step, and digital learning resources.I did NOT include the doodle notes line (I did include a sample packet for you) or the teaching notes line.If you ever have questions please message me on TpT, email me at coscine$107.06$118.95Save $11.89
***NOW DIGITAL***Make teaching and learning quantum numbers (s, p ,d ,f ) easier for students and teachers! Quantum numbers practice with visual worksheets is vital to learning quantum numbers.
Use this worksheet after teaching electron configuration.
***Did your chemistry class go to distance learning? I created a TpT Digital Activity using this worksheet that is all ready to go for you. I've already typed the instructions and added the answer boxes to save you time. Of course, you can editor completely change the way I've written the instructions. How cool is that? Assign it via Google classroom. See the how to video here.***
I HATED teaching quantum numbers, orbitals, (electron configuration was okay..), but one day I sat down and decided I was going to master this section of chemistry. I wanted a chart that would be simple, straight forward, and eliminate the confusion with figuring out the principle quantum numbers and spin. This is it.
I did the first one for the students in an effort to help you explain the process of finding the quantum numbers.
I use this worksheet as a classroom activity. First, explain what quantum numbers are and how to find them, then you will get blank looks from your students. Then pass out this worksheet and have the students work through an example with you. After a few catch on, have them work in small groups. You will still have questions, but you will get a much larger portion of students who understand using my format.
Brief teaching instructions are included.
"Quantum numbers can be so confusing and this helped my students organize their information. " Caitlyn F
"Very useful and easy to use!" Tiffany V.
"My students followed this easily...!" Pamela N.
Earn More Points for FREE Worksheets by Reviewing This Product
I Love Hearing Your Feedback
• Please take a moment to provide feedback on my work. I work hard to make sure my products and resources are useful to you and your students. Positive comments, constructive comments, and "I'd like to see her add a ______ to this worksheet" all help me design worksheets, handouts, and other classroom resources that solve your classroom needs. Plus, it earns you points to use as a discount!
Be the first to know about my sales, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. After that, you will receive email updates about the new things I’m making to help you and your students.
• Join my email list for freebies and new ideas on teaching topics in chemistry and math in a very fun way!
Connect With Me Online!
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Teachers Pay Teachers_CoScine
Follow me on my blog CoScine Creative
Follow me on Instagram
Other Awesome Worksheets
Learning the Difference in Ionic and Covalent Compounds 3494606 <-----Naming Practice Included