Quarter Notes and Eighth Note Rhythms Lesson Plans - Grade 1 Music - October
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Grade 1 Music Lesson Plans for the FULL YEAR If you're teaching grade 1 music in Ontario and you're NOT a specialist, this is the only resource you need. Music by Month lesson plans were created so that "regular teachers" can teach music like rock stars.This is a full year bundle complete with lessoPrice $22.41Original Price $31.12Save $8.71
- Complete Elementary General Music Curriculum - Perfect for Non-Specialists Teaching music without any experience or training? YOU CAN DO THIS. Save time and stress with this whole-year bundle of music plans for Grades 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5. Each grade has four lesson plans per month for a full year ofPrice $108.79Original Price $159.49Save $50.70
- If you are teaching elementary music on rotary, this bundle contains everything you need for the entire year. Grade-specific year long lesson plans, long range plans, seasonal activities and more.This bundle includes every instructional music product in my store.Price $193.46Original Price $302.29Save $108.83
Teach your grade 1 music class all about rhythm - quarter notes and eighth notes - with this easy low-prep package of music lesson plans & teaching materials.
October's lesson plans focus on: Rhythm - Quarter & Eighth Notes
Teaching music without any experience or training? YOU CAN DO THIS.
Anyone can teach music effectively even if:
- You don't have any music experience
- You don't have any instruments, textbooks or fancy equipment
- You don't have time to plan elaborate lessons
Music-By-Month is a low-frills-but-high-quality music curriculum that provides quality lessons for students and quick and easy explanations for teachers.
Each Music-By-Month package includes:
- a 4 lesson progression (approx. 30 min in length) with EVERYTHING YOU NEED to teach the lessons effectively
- Clear, concise instructions - no long "teacher's college" style plans to wade through!
- Printable instructional materials in colour AND blackline
- A powerpoint presentation file for easy delivery of lessons
- Assessment suggestions
All you need to deliver these lessons are:
- A computer with speakers
- the ability to print/copy sheets for students OR a smartboard/projector
- THAT'S IT!
*NOTE* This series of lessons is lightly fall themed, but does not contain any Halloween content. To add a spooky companion to these lessons, see this Halloween Rhythm Center.
This package was created based on the Ontario Curriculum, but will likely align with other curriculums as well.
**** Click here for more "Music-By-Month" Lesson Packs ****
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - ABOUT THE AUTHOR - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Stageworthy by Widy creates performing arts lessons that help non-specialists teach the arts like rockstars.
♬ - Click here for Stageworthy music lessons
➼ - Click here for Stageworthy dance lessons
❈ - Click here for Stageworthy drama lessons