Quarter Rest Lesson Using Bear Snores On Book
- Easel Activity
Also included in
- Use these extension lessons for "Bear Says Thanks", "Bear Snores On", "Bear Feels Sick", "Bear's New Friend", "Bear's Loose Tooth", "Bear Feels Scared", "Bear Wants More", "Bear Stays Up" and "Bear Can't Sleep" by Karma Wilson to teach quarter rest, new solfege syllables, play along on the recorder,Price $23.85Original Price $26.50Save $2.65
- Using these classic books, teach your students about quarter rest! Sing/chant/play along with the rhymes I wrote for the books and add in rhythm sticks for fun! Then use the beat charts and worksheets to reinforce decoding skills as well as teach students to listen and recognize rests as well as praPrice $18.00Original Price $20.00Save $2.00
Teach your students to identify and listen for the quarter rest with the chant written specifically for this book! Chant at specific points in the book when the bear keeps snoring despite all the activity around the animal. Decode the chant afterwards and ask your students what the "shh" represents. Use the decoding worksheet with the older grades (1st-2nd) to reinforce quarter notes, eighth notes and quarter rest. Use a bear puppet that children can chant to for more engagement. Adaptable for grades PreK-2nd grade.
1. If you have any questions about this product or any of my products, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Your purchase of this product is for SINGLE USE ONLY. Please purchase additional licenses to share with other teachers. Copyright © 2022 Creating Musical Literature. All rights reserved.
3. Leave a comment down below in order to earn TPT credits! I would love to hear how you and your students have been enjoying my products!
LET'S CONNECT ON SOCIALS!