Also included in
- This bundle includes Digital and Hybrid resources for Semana Santa and Cinco de Mayo.Which of these Semana Santa resources should I use with each level?Qué es la Semana Santa - ideal for Level 1 SpanishLa Semana Santa: embedded reading, video, project & more - ideal for Level 2+ Spanish (3 days$30.00$35.00Save $5.00
What IS la Semana Santa? Provide your Level 1 students with a basic introduction, in Spanish, to this special celebration through a series of simple input-based activities. Includes a reading in Spanish with audio recorded by a native speaker of Spanish!
This resource pack features a set of activities based on a very simple Spanish-language reading entitled ¿Qué es la Semana Santa?. This reading should be easy for students in the spring semester of their first year of Spanish to understand, even if they have done limited reading in the target language before now.
These materials were originally published in the spring of 2020 as asynchronous resources, and they have been updated for the spring of 2021 to include lesson plans for:
- Learners in the classroom
- Livestream learners
- Synchronous learners (teacher and students are virtual)
- Asynchronous learners
Alternatively, purchase the printable version of these plans here.
BROWSE MORE HYBRID RESOURCES:
- Somos 1 Flex Curriculum and Somos 2 Flex Curriculum
- Día de Muertos Level 1 Flex pack
- Storybuilder™ PLUS
- Cinco de Mayo resource pack
The Comprehensible Classroom is not capable of providing personal support with technology-related questions. Before purchasing, please ensure that you are comfortable creating digital assignments for your students using Google Apps™ products like Google Forms™, Google Docs™, and Google Slides™.