This exciting unit introduces students to telling time in Spanish. Students will learn the two main forms of telling time using both "y" and "menos". This 55 page unit includes activities, worksheets, and flash cards which are appropriate for Elementary Spanish students, Grades 1-6. All instructions are in English, and worksheets are in Spanish. Perfect for a bilingual, dual language classroom!
The worksheets include:
- 30 color flash cards
- cut and paste activities
- write the time in Spanish next to the clock (with and without a word bank)
- Spanish time reference charts
- draw hands on clocks to match the times written in Spanish
- write analog time next to clock
- make your own clock craft (with moving arms)
- What time do you...? activity (ex: eat lunch, wake up)
- Time Book: write the correct time in Spanish and draw the correct time on the clock
Please be sure you rate this project to help other teachers who may be considering buying projects from my shop, "Spanish Class".
Thank you and happy teaching!