This product is a hands-on activity to be used for acquisition of weather expressions in Spanish. It includes 12 common weather expressions as well as 12 corresponding slots. The instructions are as follows:
1. Quiz yourself- do you know all of the expressions? If not, ask someone with the following construction" ¿Cómo se dice______?
2. Draw a picture that illustrates each weather expression.
3. Cut out the 2 tables, cut lines down flaps to separate each square like a door. Cut out weather expressions.
4. Glue weather expressions on the "outside" of the door.
5. (optional) glue the 2 tables to a piece of paper/into a notebook
6. quiz yourself again! See how many you can get/ ask guiding questions and have students answer or create little conversations.