A 69 slide powerpoint on the Queen's 90th birthday - appropriate for younger students and older Special Education students.
On April 21st, 2016 Queen Elizabeth 11 of the United Kingdom will become the first reigning British monarch to reach the age of 90. Her public birthday will be celebrated from May 12th to May 15th and her ‘official’ birthday celebrations will take place from Friday 10th June until Sunday 12th June.
This resource is a fully editable, colourful, informative and interesting 69 slide assembly / lesson PowerPoint for The Queen's 90th birthday.
It is an ideal presentation for any time during the Queen's birthday celebrations in April, May and June.
This resource includes references to the following:-
- Her birthdate, birthplace and parentage
- Her residencies – Buckingham Palace, Sandringham House, Windsor Castle, Balmoral Castle and Palace of Holyroodhouse
- Her education
- Her time in the ATS
- Her 21st birthday speech declaring the dedication of her life to the Commonwealth
- Her wedding to Prince Philip
- Her Coronation
- Her family – sister Princess Margaret, her children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren
- Her role and duties
- Her interests – riding horses, corgi dogs,
- Her Diamond Jubilee
- Celebrations for her 90th birthday