Queens of Africa is a five-part series that can be added to any world history class in order to incorporate more women into your curriculum. This is a free sample to give you an idea of the writings and the information your students will be reading.
- Regnant or consort? (included in every Queens of Africa resource)
- Kandake (from Kandakes of Kush)
- Maleqorobar & Lahideamani (from Kandakes of Kush)
- Queen of Sheba (Queens of Ethiopia)
- Rangita & Rafohy (Queens of Madagascar)
- Timbuktu Manuscripts (Warrior and Rain Queens)
*Images used on the cover are all listed as public domain