Flashcards for EFL ESL ELL students
This Set includes:
* 27 cards with Full Question and Answer on Front.
* Japanese translation on back (don't print out the back if you don't need Japanese)
How to Use in Class:
1. When kids CAN'T read---the teacher should read the question and pass. The student should answer. Read the question and pass to the next student.
2. When children CAN read, students should ask and answer themselves in groups of 3.
What’s GREAT about these Question Cards?
1. They use the same questions and answers as in the My English Book and Me 3.
2. They are simple and conversational.
3. They help children with fluency.
4. The Japanese translation helps beginners (in Japan)
Looking for more ABC Phonics Games / Flashcards? More Materials to complement My English Book and Me 3?
We upload 1 new game / flashcard set a week. Click on the green star to follow us and get updates on new products, sales and special offers.
Also, please rate and leave comments. It's a win win. You get credit to use on any purchase. And we get valuable feedback.