Question Cards: My English Book and Me 4
* 54 cards with Full Questions and Answers
* Good for conversation and getting your students speaking.
* Uses the same questions and answers as the My English Book and Me 4 texts.
* More difficult than the My English Book and Me 3 Question Cards.
How to Use in Class:
1. Children in groups of 2 - 4. Ask and answer the questions; passing the card as they ask.
2. Higher levels:
* Give LONGER answers.
* Think of and ask MORE questions.
3. When these questions become easy, level up to the My English Book and Me 5 question cards.
What’s GREAT about these Question Cards?
1. They use the same questions and answers as in the My English Book and Me 4.
2. They are simple and conversational.
3. They help children with fluency.
Look at www.daveandamygames.com for tips on use in class.
Looking for more CVC games / flashcards? / Materials to complement My English Book and Me 4?
3 levels of Flashcards
4 levels of Flip ’n Read
3 Levels of Go Fish / Memory Match
We upload 1 new game / flashcard set a week. Please click on the green star near the Dave and Amy Games Logo to get notices on new products, sales and special offers.
Finally, please rate and comment on this product. It's a win win. You get credits to use on ANY product. We get valuable feedback.