Question Cards for any novel in Spanish class Interpersonal Speaking activities
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Are you struggling to get your students speaking in Spanish in class? This growing bundle of differentiated interpersonal speaking activities was designed as a communicative task card option to get Spanish students talking and moving. These question task cards would be great for students who have soPrice $19.99Original Price $24.45Save $4.46
- Are you struggling to get your students speaking in Spanish in class? This growing Spanish mega bundle of differentiated interpersonal speaking activities was designed as a mix of communicative task cards, Find Someone Who in Spanish, and Digital Weekend Chat to get Spanish students talking and moviPrice $109.99Original Price $142.24Save $32.25
These are interpersonal speaking activities to talk about any novel in Spanish class. These activities were designed as communicative tasks to discuss a novel. These Spanish post-reading task cards would be great for Spanish 2, Spanish 3, or Spanish 4 to talk about a novel they finished. These questions could also be used as a summative assessment of a novel or while doing lit circles in Spanish class. There are two sets of questions for a variety of levels of Spanish students.
What's included in these Spanish Novel Question Cards?
- ✅ Five versions of question cards to discuss novels in Spanish
- ✅ Version 1 - 16 more basic questions - 8 questions per page - questions I would use in level 2 (for pairs)
- ✅ Version 2 - 8 questions per page - 16 more complex questions - Spanish 3 or 4.
- ✅ Version 3 - 4 questions per page of easier questions (for small group chatting)
- ✅ Version 4 - 4 questions per page of harder questions (for small group chatting)
- ✅ Version 5 - 2 questions per page of easier questions, perfect for posting for student discussion. (post on the board, outside, or around the school to chat at a distance!)
- ✅ There is an optional extension to have students write about the novel as well
- ✅ All versions are in PDF form & printer-friendly with low ink needed.
Ways these question cards can save you if you have them printed & ready to go
- ⭐️ No-prep activity to discuss any novel
- ⭐️ Use as a sub-plan while you are teaching a novel
- ⭐️ Use on a day when the teacher does not have a voice or much energy
- ⭐️ Pull out these question cards for fast-finishers as an extension or time filler
- ⭐️ Use the novel question cards as a no-prep whole novel review activity
- ⭐️ Use the question cards to help support and differentiate DURING an interpersonal speaking assessment.
5-star reviews for these Spanish novel study task cards
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Life saving resource! Very easy to use and takes the pressure off the teacher. - Senora Jota Jota
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ I printed and cut out these cards, and used them as a station during our class novel. The students enjoyed reading the cards and answering them. It lead to a lot of interesting conversation and kept them engaged. - Elizabeth
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ I appreciated the different levels included in this resource so I can use it with my upper and lower levels of Spanish. I'm also going to use some of these cards to discuss our Spanish TV dramas as well! - Jessica W
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ love that I can use these with lots of different books - Katelin F
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ So helpful for an end of novel interpersonal assessment. Students could use the questions if they needed support coming up with questions
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ These question cards were a HUGE time saver as I changed up some "end of the novel" assessments this year. I appreciated that the questions can apply to any text, so I will get lots of use out of these in the future! - Megan D
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Thank you for this resource! I can see this as a great station activity, small group, or large class. I look forward to using it! - Sarah
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpersonal Communication - Learners interact and negotiate meaning in spoken conversations to share information, reactions, feelings, and opinions.
Bundle up for the best deal possible
Get the Question Card Bundle for this discuss any novel plus Mi Verano - 1st day of school, weekend Chat, Fue Question Cards & Super 7 Present.
Other Novel resources you may enjoy
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a PDF Download. Make sure you have an updated PDF reader.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- For more information check out my blog Mis Clases Locas
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
- Collaborate with me on Instagram (Take pictures using this resource and tag me!)
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.