This bundle contains a PowerPoint lesson and a set of 7 worksheets on how and when to use the question mark and exclamation point in writing.
The worksheet tasks include:
* Selecting the correct question word for sentences.
* Deciding which punctuation device should be used at the end of sentences.
* Composing sentences using question marks appropriately.
* Composing sentences using exclamation points appropriately.
* Rewriting a short passage inserting the correct punctuation devices - period, question mark or exclamation point.
This is a fully editable, 38-slide PowerPoint lesson on the question mark and exclamation point and showing how and when to use these punctuation devices appropriately in writing. It is presented by the 'punchy' punctuation characters - Question Mark and Exclamation Point - and ably helped by The Period, of course!