When it comes to class participation, question/response structure and speaking activities, Do You Wanna Buy A Duck? is without a doubt the most successful class that I have conducted (year in and year out) so I really wanted to come up with a small lesson pack to explain to others how to conduct this very cool activity.
Checkout the short preview of the animated video! Better still please look at my Wanna Buy A Duck Page
for a comprehensive explanation and videos of students performing this activity. See for yourself just why THIS IS such a cool activity.
• A worksheet (PDF or Word) based on the question and response framework needed to run the activity.
• An animated video demonstrating how to play the Wanna Buy A Duck Memory game activity.
• Links to videos (mine and others) of the activity being performed.
• Flashcards (PDF) to use whilst playing the activity that also have the dialogue printed on the back (if you have double sided printing enabled on your printer software)
• Full instructional Sheet (PDF and Word) showing how to run the lesson smoothly.
More Clever Fox Lesson Box Products:
• Critical Thinking Powerpoint Game: Detective Dan
• Fun Participation Activity Pack (Wanna Buy A Duck?, Sofa Game AND The Cup Game interactive PowerPoint Activity)
• Fun PowerPoint Games
• PowerPoint Game: Bone-Appetite Dog Facts Game
Product Download Information:
This product download is a digital file that will extract a folder that contains the purchased file(s). If you need help opening or printing a file, please refer to tech help within TpT here for a zip file
for a printing error
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.