The Question of the Day gets students learning the minute they walk in the door when you make question of the day part of the routine! You can use it as part of their morning routine, at morning meeting, at circle time, or as a transition activity.
The pattern question for this question of the day/week is: Are you wearing _____ (clothing item)? Students can choose yes or no.
Save over 30% and buy these question as part of the Question of the Day/Week Bundle!
• Pattern Question: Are you wearing
• Clothing Words/Icons Included: socks, tie shoes, boots, sandals, t-shirt, sweater, gloves, mittens, jacket, glasses, bow, hat (baseball), hat (winter hat), watch, necklace, ring, tie, backpack, buttons, zipper, spots, stripes, letters , numbers
• 4 Question of the Day Headers
• 4 Question of the Week Headers
• Teacher pages to help you create and implement it in your classroom
What are students learning during Question of the Day/Week?
- concepts of print
- emergent reading skills
- sight words
- his/her name
- letters, sounds, counting, and/or vocabulary depending on what the question is
- interpreting data on a graph
- more/less when analyzing the graph
The question of the day/week can be used in/on pocket carts, bulletin boards, refrigerator, metal oil pan, or magnet boards. You can buy the oil pans at Walmart in the auto section. Make a T Chart out of tape to divide the parts of the chart.
You pick when you want to change the question: daily, bi-weekly, or weekly.
This was designed for preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten classrooms.
Want name cards for the Question of the Day? Check out:
• EDITABLE Name Cards FREEBIE
• Editable Question of the Day/Week Stars FREEBIE
Check out more Question of the Day/Week packs!
• Question of the Day: Are You Wearing (Colors)
• Question of the Day: Are You Wearing (Clothing)
• Question of the Day: Beginning Sounds
• Question of the Day: Letters in my Name
• Question of the Day: Number of Letters in your Name
• Question of the Day: Do You Like...
• Question of the Day: How Do You Feel?
Click the ★green star★ at the top of my store to follow me to receive 50% off all new products for the first 24 hours a new product is posted! Visit my store Pocket of Preschool
→ My Website
Sign up for my newsletter and you will receive a HUGE family theme writing center filled with word cards, writing paper, write the room, a teacher page with tons of ideas on how to use it the classroom, and real photos of it in action in a classroom for FREE!
Pocket of Preschool™️. By purchasing and/or downloading this electronic file, you agree to the following terms. For personal use/single classroom use only. No part of this document may be distributed, posted on the internet, copied, edited, or resold. ALL contents of this document are under copyright protection including all content, text, fonts, and graphics, Thank you for respecting my hard word as well as the hard work of the artists whose work helped create this product.