Products in this Bundle (10)
showing 1-5 of 10 products
Question of the Day BUNDLE includes 10 months of 24 questions in color and black and white for you to print for your question of the day board. Each pack of questions now includes EDITABLE pages to create and customize your own questions for your class each month!
Questioning is an important skill for students to learn. You can use these to help them understand and practice reading "yes" and "no" questions and develop comprehension.
Buy the Question of the Day BUNDLE and SAVE $$$ (Get months for FREE)!
Easy to set-up. Just print off the questions you want for the month. Put them in any order you wish. Post them on your bulletin board or somewhere visible for students to read.
What is Included?
- There are 24 questions included in each month.
- 8 of the questions are general questions. For example, Do you have a brother?
- 16 of the questions are seasonal. For example, Do you ride the bus to school?
- The questions begin with: Are you, Do you, Can you, Did you, Would you.
Why have a question of the day?
It is a great class management tool with a few benefits. Your students practice their reading skills and answering questions about themselves. It is also a useful way of taking attendance for the day!
I created these questions to go along with my popular question of the day BLOG POST. This post explains how I set-up my board and where I got the materials, etc. You can read the post HERE!
The activities align to the Common Core standards for speaking & listening for Grades K-3. These questions are perfect for the primary grades (K-3).
Look at the PREVIEW for an overview of the questions and months included in this bundle.
Try the SEL program that is needed in ALL classrooms!
Popular Bundles by Proud to be Primary:
Stay connected with Proud to be Primary
- Click HERE to follow our store and receive notifications of new product releases, sales, and freebies.
- Join our email list and get weekly teacher tip emails and access to our FREE resource library.
- Visit our website at Proud to be Primary for tons of engaging ideas for teaching kids in the classroom!
- Join our Facebook group and connect with thousands PROUD primary teachers like yourself.
Questions, suggestions, and feedback are always welcome.
Just use the “Product Q&A” tab and I will get back to you as fast as I can!
Please ask all questions before purchasing or email me at email@example.com.
© Proud to be Primary