Also included in
- Streamline your instruction and decrease your planning time with this Pre-K Bundle for the ENTIRE school year!Includes Pre-K Morning Work: 200 pages of math, literacy, fine motor, and science tasks. Also includes editable name sheets! Click here for more detail.Question of the Day: 200 daily questi$22.00$27.50Save $5.50
Pre-K / Kindergarten Question of the Day for the ENTIRE school year!
Includes 200 daily questions without repeating any answers. Many questions have answers which can mix and match, which means you can have even more variety!!
Most of the included questions do not have right/wrong answers by design. This helps students think for themselves, rather than just seeing how everyone else answered.
Includes EDITABLE name plates for student voting. Just type in your class list to generate a name plate for each student!
Questions are color coded to make it easier for you to use!
- Red border = “Would you rather…?” questions. Pick any two squares with red borders for students to choose between. Obviously some make more sense when paired together, but you can mix and match.
- Blue border = “Which do you like better?” questions. Pick any two squares with blue borders for students to choose between. Obviously some make more sense when paired together, but you can mix and match.
- Green border = “Have you ever…?” questions. Pick just one square with a green border to pair with the question header, and then use the green border “yes” and “no” squares for answer choices.
- Orange border = Letter identification questions. Pick one letter each day to pair with the question header, and then use the orange border “yes” and “no” squares for answer choices.
- Purple border = “Yes/No” questions. Pair with purple border “yes” and “no” squares.
- Light blue border = use with “boy” and “girl” answer choices.
There are so many ways to answer questions and improve math skills at the same time!
- Using the editable name plates included, have students select their name and place it under their answer choice. Using a pocket chart can make it a graphing activity!
- Use a magnetic ten frame. Students each choose a token and place it in the ten frame under their answer choice.
- Use a balance scale with cubes. Students place a cube in the scale under their answer choice.
*Note: Due to file size, the preview is only a sampling of the complete product.*
**Get this as a part of my Pre-K BUNDLE!**
You might also be interested in these great products!
If you have any questions about this product, please contact me before purchasing.
Thank you so much for your purchase!
Don't forget to check out my other classroom printables, and please return to leave some feedback!
Copyright © Amber Hock 2019
All rights reserved by the author.
This product is for your own classroom or homeschooling use only-NOT for commercial resale.