Are you looking for a way to challenge your students during centers? This product will do just that. Here you will find Question of the Week center where students answer a question each week using a library book, computer, or reference book. Once the student answers the question, he or she will draw a picture about that question. Once finished, the student will place their finished product into a box. At the end of the week, one paper will be picked. If the answer is correct, that student will earn a prize.
* 40 different question and answers to each week of the school year
* picture of the actual center I use in my library
* labels for folders and bins
* 3 different Question of the Week Posters
* Student winner poster (please laminate so it can be used weekly)
* Each worksheet has the question twice for easy printing.
I use this as a library center for my 2nd-5th graders, but you can use this as a classroom center too.