Questioning Task Cards and Digital TpT Easel & Google Slides with Audio Support
- Google Apps™
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Huge discounted bundle of 22 sets of Reading Strategy Task Cards! Each card features a short, curriculum-based and/or high-interest passage, along with a text-dependent question or prompt. 17 sets include Audio Support and all the sets have Google Apps and Easel resources!This bundle includes 22 tasPrice $64.03Original Price $80.14Save $16.11
- This huge bundle of task cards includes reading skills and strategies, figurative language, vocabulary, sentence building and punctuation, parts of speech, affixes and roots, writing prompts, and plenty of overall ELA test prep and review. There are 107 products in this bundle, but you will get closPrice $260.20Original Price $377.43Save $117.23
- Help your students build comprehension with these 8 sets of task cards! The resources in this bundle have been classroom-tested by tens of thousands of teachers and will save you 25% off the regular prices!Each card features a short, curriculum-based and/or high-interest passage. The digital versionPrice $19.96Original Price $28.32Save $8.36
Students will love these questioning task cards! Each questioning task card will have a short story where your students will be able to ask questions about, to grow their reading comprehension skills!
- 32 Task Cards (prints 4 to a page)
- Recording Sheets
- Answer Keys
- Classroom Poster
- Google Slides
- Easel Activity
- Digital or Print
- Challenge Card to extend the lesson
- Audio Support
- Multiple versions of the recording sheet included
Great for 3rd, 4th, 5th, or 6th grade!
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE A LOT MORE!
This resource is part of a money-saving bundle!
This bundle includes these resources:
- Main Idea Task Cards
- Theme Task Cards
- Informational Text Structure Task Cards
- Summarizing Task Cards
- Cause and Effect Task Cards
- Compare and Contrast Task Cards
- Author’s Purpose Task Cards
- Making Inferences Set 1 Task Cards
- Making Inferences Set 2 Task Cards
- Making Informational Inferences Task Cards
- Sequencing Task Cards
- Character Traits Inferencing Task Cards
- Drawing Conclusions Task Cards
- Generalizations Task Cards
- Genre Task Cards
- Making Connections Task Cards
- Point of View Set 1 Task Cards
- Point of View Set 2 Task Cards
- Making Predictions Task Cards
- Setting Task Cards
- Visualizing Text Task Cards
This resource uses American English and is editable.
Use these 32 short passage cards to reinforce this important reading strategy of questioning text. The cards are split evenly between fiction and nonfiction paragraphs. There are so many ways to utilize this resource! Students can answer on notebook paper and track their progress on the included recording sheet. Because these cards are open-ended, you can differentiate by requiring a different number of questions depending on the learner's ability. Another option is to challenge students to come up with as many questions as they can for a specific card. Students could also answer verbally in group discussions.
- Download our to learn 31 different ways you can use this resource!
✏️ "My students like doing this activity in small groups. They work together and talk about it and discuss what they know about the reading tasks. It has been fun and a great task for my students." -Brenda C.
✏️ "I love these task cards, and my students do to! I have now purchased many of the comprehension strategies task cards and I use them for whole class instruction and also small group tasks. I look forward to using them over and over again. Thanks!" -Jasmine J.
✏️ "These are excellent. I get the student I tutor to write down the question words and then ask a question beginning with each one." -Catherine O.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LOVE…
- Close Reading Passages & Questions
- Reading Response Task Cards
- Scavenger Hunts
- Close Reading Toolkit BUNDLE
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
- Follow us on .
- Join our .
- Check out our Blog
- Follow us on Social Media - or
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Go to your My Purchases page.
- Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment.
- You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ WE STRIVE FOR 5 STARS! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
NEED HELP? Before leaving feedback:
- Visit the FAQs section
- submit a help ticket
- ask a question on the Q& A tab
About the Author
Rachel Lynette is a published author of over 120 nonfiction books for children on a variety of subjects, as well as several teacher resource books. She has written for publishers such as Harcourt, Thompson-Gale, Rosen, Children’s Press, Evan-Moor, Kagan, and several others. This resource reflects more than a decade of professional writing experience.
This resource was created by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack for Minds in Bloom INC., all rights reserved. It may be used by the original purchaser for single class use only. Teachers may distribute this product in email, through google classroom or over the Internet to their students (and parents) as long as the site is password protected. In other words, you may distribute it to your own students, but may not put it on the Internet where it could be publicly found and downloaded.
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom