These are French Flashcards that contain conversation starters for students. There are 28 flashcards and each contain 3 different questions. You can use these flashcards in a variety of fun ways with students including:
- Have them at students desks when they come in first thing in the A.M. to promote speaking French right away.
- Use them as a pocket chart activity where students must choose a flipped over card from the chart and answer the questions.
- Have these cards at different French centers.
- Use these cards during whole group or small group sharing circles.
- Play games awarding students points for being able to read/ask/answer the question(s) in French.
- Have students roll a dice and answer the corresponding question.
The possibilities are endless! This is also a Word document so feel free to customize the flashcards as you wish!