- French 1 grammar review activities - BUNDLEWhen students have been taught all of the grammar they need to know to move along to the next level, it's always a good idea to go back and review. Everything you teach them in the very beginning never goes away (even though you need to move on). These are$65.00$129.00Save $64.00
- Ça y est, je parle français - French 1 - Unit 1 BUNDLE**Purchase the complete Ça y est, je parle français levels 1 & 2 curriculum here**This bundle contains Unit 1 of the Ça y est, je parle français curriculum.UNITÉ 11 SUBJECT PRONOUNS➯ French subject pronouns sudoku games➯ French alphabet dots$65.60$82.00Save $16.40
- Ça y est, je parle français - French 1 and 2 - Units 1 and 2 BUNDLESave 30% when you purchase this bundle. This bundle contains Units 1 and 2 of the Ça y est, je parle français curriculum.UNITÉ 11 SUBJECT PRONOUNS➯ French subject pronouns sudoku games2 NOUNS AND ARTICLES➯ Definite and indefinite art$114.80$164.00Save $49.20
- French Numbers 0 - 100 BUNDLEActivities to use and challenge your students in the French classroom when teaching French numbers 0 - 100. Simple addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication will keep them on their toes while thinking of the answers using French numbers! Save 20%. Perfect for$12.40$15.50Save $3.10
- French Primary Resources - BUNDLEThis is a growing bundle that includes most of my primary French resources. As I continue to create and add primary resources to my store I will also add them to this bundle, and once you own it you will receive all future additions at no cost to you. My year long$200.00$311.10Save $111.10
Qui suis-je? French numbers and math game 51 - 100
This card game will check knowledge of French numbers from 0 to 100. Students also have to know how to subtract and add (plus et moins).
➯ This resource is also part of my French 1 bundle!
Numbers are critical knowledge in French and this exercise is great to check understanding of numbers and reactivity in French. Students will work on their speed and pronunciation.
Here is an example:
⭐ Je suis égal à 50 (cinquante) - (moins) 1 (un) - Qui suis-je?
⭐ Tu es ... 49 (quarante-neuf)!
⭐ Bravo! A toi!
⇨ 50 cards in French
⇨ Use cards to have students work in pairs or small groups.
Check out my new Build Your Own French Bundle option. Select resources from my store, and if they total $20 or more I'll quickly create a special order bundle for you at 20% off. No sale items or other already discounted bundles can be included.
Want to have all of your secondary French resource needs covered? Check out the following curriculum supplement bundles:
LICENSING TERMS: This purchase includes a license for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses.
COPYRIGHT TERMS: This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.
Want to get TPT credit to use on future purchases? Go to "My Purchases" and log in. Next to purchases there is a link to provide feedback. Click this link and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for the product. When you give feedback TPT gives you credits that you can use toward future purchases.
Qui suis-je? French numbers and Math Game