• With these snazzy and colorful Quick Create™ BACK-TO-SCHOOL WECLOME notecard templates, every school year will start off strong.
• With minimal effort, teachers can quickly create, write, and send welcome notes to students, families, new teachers, and administrators.
• While it’s always the right time to say thank you, the start of the school year is a great time for teachers to “pay it forward” with these teacher-centric note-writing ideas.
• Check out these suggestions for writing back-to-school welcome notes that will really make a difference and get your school year off to a “noteworthy” beginning.
• This set of BACK-TO-SCHOOL WELCOME Notes includes 4 Quick-Create™ notecard templates—just print, fold, and fold again.
Card messages read:
o Pleased to meet you!
o It was a PLEASURE!
o Thank you for making the TIME.
o I’m so glad we MET!
• The FREE Teacher’s Guide to Writing BACK-TO-SCHOOL WELCOME Notes is filled with ideas, examples, models, and suggestions.
• Quick-Create™ notecards are easy to make.
1. Print on one side of your choice of bond-weight paper stock.
2. Fold in half on the 11-inch side.
3. Fold again on the 8.5” side to make a 4.25” x 5.5” French-fold card.
4. Cards fit in standard A-2 envelopes or can tuck into a take-home folder or backpack.