• With Quick Create™ notecards and a little bit of planning you can easily help build a Gratitude Attitude for your students and yourself through note-writing and activities!
• With Quick Create™ easy-to-make notecards close at hand, you can quickly and easily “pay it forward” as you build student confidence just by sharing your own Gratitude Attitude with others. Modeling the appreciation you feel helps everyone!
• This set of GRATITUDE Notes comes with 4 Quick-Create™ notecard templates—just print, fold, and fold again.
Card messages read:
o I’m incredibly grateful!
o I so appreciate what you did!
o NO Words! Well, maybe just two, THANK YOU!
o Thank you!
• You’ll enjoy the ideas in the FREE Teacher’s Guide to Writing GRATITUDE Notes!
• Quick-Create™ notecards are easy to make.
1. Print on one side of your choice of bond-weight paper stock.
2. Fold in half on the 11-inch side.
3. Fold again on the 8.5” side to make a 4.25” x 5.5” French-fold card.
4. Card fits in a standard A-2 envelope or just pop it in a folder or backpack.