• These Quick Create™ POSITIVE notecard templates make it easier than ever to add POSITIVE tidbits and ideas to your teacher note-writing repertoire—to make even difficult-to-deliver messages that much better received!
• With Quick Create™ easy-to-make notecards right at your fingertips, you can quickly and easily “pay it forward” by reaching out to your students and their families in ways that truly make a difference and build student confidence. Positive reinforcement does work wonders!
• The FREE Teacher’s Guide to Writing THANK YOU Notes has models, tips, and ideas.
• This set of THANK YOU Notes comes with 4 Quick-Create™ notecard templates—just print, fold, and fold again.
Card messages read:
o Oh, you can SO do this!
o You can do whatever you believe you can!
o The little engine that could got it right.
o Believe in YOU! I do.
• Quick-Create™ notecards are easy to make.
1. Print on one side of your choice of bond-weight paper stock.
2. Fold in half on the 11-inch side.
3. Fold again on the 8.5” side to make a 4.25” x 5.5” French-fold card.
4. Cards fit in standard A-2 envelopes or just pop them in take-home folders or backpacks.