• Super tips, coupled with the Quick Create™ notecards help even the busiest teachers, (like you!) to craft personal thank-you notes filled with meaning and appreciation and get them finished and mailed before you know it!
• With a thank-you-note-writing mindset, it’s a natural next step to inspire your students to “pick up the might pen” and give the gift of acknowledgement by sharing the gift of caring words with others.
• This Quick Create™ kit includes some holiday ideas that can be adapted all year long. In fact while others focus on giving only at the holidays, extending this message from holiday time to ANY time, helps students form life-long habits.
• THANK YOU Notes set comes with colorful 4 Quick-Create™ notecard templates—just print, fold, and fold again.
Card messages read:
• Thank you SO much!
• Bravo! You TOTALLY rock!
• I’m POSITIVE you’re amazing!
• You’re special! Wow.
• The handy and FREE Teacher’s Guide to Writing THANK YOU Notes is full of easy-to-use tips and models.
• Quick-Create™ notecards are easy to make.
1. Print on one side of your choice of bond-weight paper stock.
2. Fold in half on the 11-inch side.
3. Fold again on the 8.5” side to make a 4.25” x 5.5” French-fold card.
4. Cards fit in standard A-2 envelopes or just pop them into take-home folders or backpacks.