Quick Guide to Beginning Genealogy
* This 19 page quick guide will help teach any individual with interest in genealogical research/family history how to start and is simple enough to understand for youth as well.
* Print in COLOR or GRAYSCALE. Quick Guide is 38 total pages, 19 of which are in color, 19 of which are black and white for your printing preference.
* It covers basic terms, how to get started, some of the resources used in research and what those resources can tell you.
* It includes a custom designed pedigree chart and custom designed family group sheets.
* Please note that this is a BEGINNER'S quick guide. This guide endeavors only to familiarize the reader with what types of resources are available for genealogical research. This guide does not go into depth about how and where to locate the resources mentioned. An intermediate quick guide addressing these issues is in the works.