Products in this Bundle (3)
Mixed group activities, speech therapy homework, & progress monitoring for IEP goals are made easy with Quick Lists and the included data collection sheets!
This is a huge bundle of 515 Expressive Language, Receptive Language, and Articulation lists of handy cut and paste lists of prompts you can use all year long. (Activity pages are available separately).
This resource is great to quickly and easily customize any speech therapy group activity or speech therapy homework sheet with each student's goals.
Just print and paste a list on any activity page to have individualized prompts for each student.
Sweet feedback from buyers:
"I LOVE that I can pull this out and have targets for ANY student in seconds!! It is a must for a busy therapist with little prep and also mixed groups."
"This is so easy to use when working with mixed groups! Just slap a list on any worksheet/activity page and done! Thank you for saving me loads of planning time!!!"
Here's how it works:
The small size of each list (under 2" square) allows you to quickly and easily add a list to any activity you may own.
- Print your lists
- Choose the perfect Quick List for each student
- Cut it out
- Paste it on your favorite activity. That's it!
Each list has six words.
Please Note: This set is Quick Lists only and does not contain activities. (Activities are available separately in my store.)
Looking for printable activities to pair with these Quick Lists?
Quick Lists are designed to go perfectly with my themed, open-ended Mixed Group Magic Activity Packs.
Each pack has all the fun activity sheets you could use for an entire month or more!
My Activity Packs also come with additional themed Yes/No and WH question Quick Lists found only in that pack... no duplicate lists!
Find the Mixed Group Activity Bundle here:
Quick lists are also terrific for progress monitoring for IEP Goals
Use a Quick List to baseline, then use the same one again (you'll be presenting the same stimulus items) on a different fun activity at progress intervals. Simple!
These little Quick Lists are ideal for mixed groups, saving you time and money all year. No need to search through activities that have only one skill per page, you'll be able to customize any activity with Quick Lists.
A wide variety of targets are offered in this set, with varying levels of difficulty for a range of ages, grades K-5. Some lists are appropriate for younger students and others are appropriate for older students, giving you the versatility to cover your caseload. Please review the target list below before purchasing to be sure this set meets your needs for your specific caseload!
Why are there 6 words/questions per Quick List?
You may provide instruction to establish the skill on the first stimulus item. Now you are ready to take data on the remaining 5 items, making it easy to get a percentage. Need more than 6 stimulus items? Just use 2 Quick Lists for your target! Complete the first quick list, then add another one on top.
➤CONTENTS: 119 Pages with:
➤515 Different Quick Lists of six target words each. That's a total of 3090 questions!
There are 4 copies of each Quick List.
Expressive Language Quick Lists:
~5 lists each:
• Asking Permission
• Asking What? Questions
• Asking Who? Questions
• Asking Whose? Questions
• Asking Where? Questions
• Asking When? Questions
• 10 Naming Categories Lists
• 10 Category Exclusion: What Does Not Belong? Lists
• 15 Naming Category Members Lists
• 15 Adjectives and Sentence Formulation Lists: Name an item that is__. Use it in a sentence.
• 15 Compare and Contrast Lists: How are they similar? Different?
• 20 Describing Lists: Tell 2-3 things about ___.
• 30 Antonyms- Opposites Lists: 3 levels
• 30 Synonyms Lists: 2 Levels
• 20 Multiple Meanings: Homographs Lists (Words that are spelled alike, but have different meanings as in bear (animal) or bear (carry)
• 20 Multiple Meanings: Homophones Lists (Words that are pronounced the same but differ in both spelling and meaning (air and heir)
• 9 Pages of Vocabulary Master Lists and Keys: These make great reference lists!
Receptive Language Quick Lists:
• Yes-No Questions: Can___?
• Yes-No Questions: Do___?
• Yes-No Questions: Does___?
• Yes-No Questions: Is___?
• Yes-No Questions: Are___?
• What Questions: What___?
• What Questions: What does a ___ do?
• What Questions: What can you___?
• What Questions: What do you___ do with a___?
• When Questions: When do you___?
• When Questions: When do ___?
• Where Questions: Where do you___?
• Where Questions: Where do___?
• Who? Questions: Who___?
• How Questions: How do you___?
• Why Questions: Why___?
• Following Directions: Two-Part Directions
• Following Conditional Directions: If-Then Directions
• Following Temporal Directions: Before-After Directions
• Identifying Absurdities: What’s Silly?
• Phonological Awareness: Same or Different?
• Phonological Awareness: Syllable Counting
• Phonological Awareness: Rhyming
Articulation Quick Lists:
~12 words each ( two Quick Lists)
• Initial word position: b, ch /ʧ/, d, f, g, h, /ʤ/, /k/, l, m, n, p, /r/, s, sh, t, /θ/, v, w, y, z
• Medial word position: b, ch /ʧ/, d, f, g, h, /ʤ/, /k/, l, m, n, p, s, sh, t, v, z
• Final word position: b, ch /ʧ/, d, f, g, /ʤ/, /k/, l, m, n, p, s, sh, t, /θ/, v, w, z
• Vocalic r in the final word position: air, ar, ear, er, ire, or
~ 6 words each (one Quick List)
Initial word position: voiced th /ð/, vocalic r: air, ar, ear, er, ire, or
• Medial word position: /r/, voiceless th /θ/, /ð/
• Final Word position: /ð/
• l-blends: bl, fl, gl, /kl/, pl
• r-blends: br, dr, fr, gr, /kr/, pr, tr, /rl/, mixed vocalic r
• Initial s-blends: sk, sl, sm, sn, sp, st, sw, mixed s-blends
• final s-blends: -ks, -ps, -sk, -sp, -st, -ts
➤2 Quick List Data Sheets for your records. Keep one sheet per student, or take group data on a single sheet. Easy peasy!
PLEASE NOTE: Remember, if you purchase the bundle, there is no need to purchase the individual packs separately. They are included!
You can read more about each Quick list product in this bundle at the following links:
❤You may also enjoy these activities that are perfect for mixed groups:
★★★Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
Click Here to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Leave a Review button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺