Also included in
- Teach prepositional phrases, gerund phrases, infinitive phrases, appositive phrases, and participial phrases in this proven method of grammar instruction that is both fun and meaningful. Combine great literature with great grammar instruction and watch your students not only understand what these ph$19.99$34.93Save $14.94
- This bundle of writing topics for teens includes 50 different engaging writing prompts for your students! Each handout includes two options from which your students can choose to respond (so you get 25 handouts, that each have 2 options on them). But these aren't you're average writing prompts: they$7.99$9.98Save $1.99
This set of 15 quick writes for high school students will allow your students to craft their writing by working on how to use phrases when they write. Each handout focuses on a different type of grammatical concept: appositives, appositive phrases, gerunds, gerund phrases, participles, participial phrases, and infinitives and infinitive phrases. The final handout in the set of quick writing prompts allows for students to use whichever phrases they'd like in their writing.
Each quick write prompt handout has two different prompt options allowing for student choice. All prompts are engaging! Do the entire pack for a fully scaffolded experience that will help your students become more fluent writers!
These are quick writes that are not simply free writes. They build skills, while allowing students to write about engaging topics.
When you purchase this product you'll receive a file with a printable version as well as a file with a virtual version if you or your students are practicing remote learning.
- At the beginning of class as a warm up
- At the end of class as an exit ticket
- When preparing for a major writing assignment as a review of writing craft
- When preparing for school, state, county or national testing
- Between major writing assignments when students need a little practice on writing
- ANYTIME, basically!
Need more lessons on how to teach phrases in an engaging and meaningful way? Check out my phrases bundle HERE.
Interested in knowing how to teach grammar concepts in a way that is FUN and MEANINGFUL? Check out my explanation of the single best method I've found after teaching and tutoring for 19 years!