This FUN Spanish song lyrics and music activities unit is for the song, "Quiero Volver" by Colombian singer, Sebastián Yatra and Argentine singer, Tini. This popular Spanish song, "Quiero Volver" is an excellent song with comprehensible lyrics. Students will enjoy the fun video. This "Quiero Volver" music unit includes the song lyrics, cloze activities, several additional videos about Sebastian Yatra and Tini, a cute vacation activity, and a biographical information activity about Sebastian Yatra and Tini in Spanish.
You can use this EDITABLE mini music unit all year long for warm-ups, brain breaks, Fiesta Friday and to learn language and culture! The answer keys and the video links are all included! #spanishsongoftheweek
This EDITABLE popular Latin song unit includes: - MUSICA LATINA EN ESPANOL
1) “Quiero Volver” Spanish Song Lyrics
2) “Quiero Volver” Irregular Present Tense Verb Cloze Activity with Answer Key
3) Sebastián Yatra and Tini Biographical Information in Spanish with Comprehension Questions and Answer Key
4) “La Historia de Tini” Spanish Video Activity with Comprehension Questions and Answer Key
5) Las Vacaciones de Sebastián Yatra Spanish Writing Activity with Answer Key
6) Entrevista Excelente con Sebastián Yatra Spanish Video Activity with Comprehension Questions and Answer Key
**To preview this song, please visit Quiero Volver
For additional Sebastián Yatra resources, follow this link: Sebastian Yatra Songs
Click here to see The Ultimate List of Songs for Spanish Class + Music Ideas FREE!
See all of our most popular and best seller games!
Visit our Spanish-speaking countries, holidays, and culture section on our website!
Los Días Festivos
Click below for AWESOME grammar, vocabulary and AP Spanish resources!
ALL of our movie packets with tons of resources are here!
Visit our Spark Enthusiasm Spanish Store for additional high quality ideas and products for your Spanish classes.
For high quality Back to School resources, please visit BACK TO SCHOOL
To see ALL of our sparkenthusiasm best seller products, please visit