Also included in
- This bundle contains assessments/quizzes exploring the human body and organ systems, as well as infectious and noninfectous diseases. Please note - An answer key is not included, but I'm sure you will ace these. :)I hope this is helpful and that it saves you time!$3.15$6.21Save $3.06
- This bundle includes five products and three-plus days of content focusing on the digestive and urinary systems! With this bundle, you'll receive:PowerPoint presentation - This presentation focuses on the purpose/role of the systems and goes step-by-step through the organs involved. Other than guide$2.99$3.79Save $0.80
- This bundle includes four products and three-plus days of content focusing on the digestive and urinary systems! With this bundle, you'll receive:Flipchart presentation -This presentation focuses on the overarching purposes/roles of the system and then steps through every organ involved in each proc$2.99$3.98Save $0.99
- Why spend hours creating PowerPoints, handouts, assignments, and quizzes? This bundle provides all of that, plus more! Here's what's included in this FOUR WEEK unit:SIX POWERPOINTSIntroduction to the Human Body - focuses on the levels of organization in the human body (cells build tissues, tissue$10.50$20.79Save $10.29
- Why spend hours creating presentations, handouts, assignments, and quizzes? This bundle provides all of that, plus more! Here's what's included in this FOUR-FIVE WEEK unit:SIX FLIPCHARTSIntroduction to the Human Body - focuses on the levels of organization in the human body (cells build tissues, tis$10.75$21.31Save $10.56
Why spend time creating a DIGESTIVE & URINARY SYSTEM QUIZ, when you can download this one effortlessly?
- This 32-question quiz assesses student understanding of energy flow in ecosystems. Specifically, it addresses the following concepts: All questions are multiple-choice with a variety of depth to questions.
- Printable and easily distributed as a handout.
- It is designed to be printed as front-and-back to save paper.
- This assessment was designed for 7th- and 8th-grade students, but I feel that it works well in 6th-12th grade standards, depending on your content.
- Other than as a quiz, I think it serves well as a pre- or post-assessment for middle school units, task cards, or even a test review worksheet.
- This quiz could also easily be shared through Google Classroom by challenging students to use the highlighter feature to select correct answers.
I hope you find it helpful, and that it saves you time!