Quotation Marks, Flipbook, Anchor Chart and “Put Said to Bed”
Students love folding and coloring this fun-shaped foldable for quotation marks and speaker tags. After sorting (or brainstorming!) the “Put Said to Bed” verbs they can use them to increase excellent word choice in their writing.
Included in this set
- Quotation anchor chart pieces (color and print-friendly)
- Sample sentences already color coded
- I Can poster – mini-poster and interactive notebook size
- Foldable for speaker tags at the beginning, middle and end
- “Put Said to Bed” anchor chart (color and print-friendly)
- “Put Said to Bed” sorting and notebook activities
Edit: 1/14/16 I added a print-friendly I Can Statement for students who enjoy coloring.
Thank you for visiting Creative Core Integrations by Kim Shelley. Be sure to follow me for 50% off the first 48 hours.
- Your students might enjoy these spelling activities: Spelling Task Cards Open Ended for any list
- For differentiated word problems check out these CGI problems that your students create
with sentence frames: Addition and Subtraction Bundle
and Multiplication and Division Bundle
- Make the complex simple with these sentence activities and anchor charts: Simple Compound and Complex Sentences Interactive Foldables