Your students have been taught how to use quotation marks, but they forget these things! This grammar foldable provides students with a quick reference about how, when, and why to use quotation marks.
Perfect for a quick review and support for students who already know the rules, but sometimes forget. Great for writing centers, writer's workshop, peer review resource folder, and overall writing reference.
This resource includes:
a one-page, foldable resource that provides the rules for:
• what to use quotation marks for
• where punctuation goes (American rules)
• using quotes tips: citation, embedding, and long quotes
• quotation marks vs. italics
• when and why to use single quotation marks
• rules for writing dialogue, capitalizing and punctuating dialogue tags
Print, fold, and use!
Looking for more grammar goodness? Here's a foldable on possessives: Possessive Noun Reference Foldable.
There are other grammar resources in my store: Grammar Resources
I love making grammar foldables. So if there is something special you need, just let me know!
I love hearing from you! I read and respond to all feedback, so please let me hear from you!
I hope you'll follow my store so you'll be one of the first to learn about new freebies, sales, and products.
If you have any questions, you can leave them in the Q&A section below. I'll get right back to you!