Quotation Marks Grammar Lesson
- Google Apps™
Also included in
- This is a MASSIVE bundle of ALL my Giggles and Grammar Lessons! Teaching grammar skills is SO MUCH FUN with Giggles and Grammar! Your students will absolutely love learning all about critical grammar skills with these high-interest grammar pages designed to make teaching grammar engaging and fun! PLPrice $39.99Original Price $70.72Save $30.73
- Teaching grammar is EASY with this bundle of SIXTY-SIX grammar activities for upper elementary. These high-interest activities are the perfect set of lessons for teaching grammar skills in fourth or fifth grades! How can I use these resources in my classroom?Try setting up a weekly grammar rotationPrice $103.99Original Price $207.67Save $103.68
- Do your students love grammar? Using 'Giggles and Grammar' is the best way to engage students in meaningful grammar lessons that engage and inspire. Teaching grammar in upper elementary has never been so much fun! Really. This upper elementary grammar program is chock-full of giggle-worthy passagesPrice $76.99Original Price $153.71Save $76.72
Teaching grammar skills is SO MUCH FUN with Giggles and Grammar! Your students will absolutely love learning all about Quotation Marks with these high-interest grammar pages designed to make teaching grammar engaging and fun!
PLEASE NOTE: The stories in this resource are SILLY… very silly! Be prepared for a classroom full of giggles as you explore Quotation Marks.
What’s included in this Quotation Marks grammar resource?
- 3 Printable Pages:
- Page 1: Teaches the concept of Quotation Marks and allows students to practice with an engaging, SILLY text.
- Pages 2 and 3: Giggle-worthy practice that includes another goofy text, multiple choice questions, and written responses for a wide variety of authentic grammar practice.
- Passage Note: One practice passage is informational and one practice passage is fictional. !
- Answer Key
- Digital Version in Google Slides
How can I use this lesson in my classroom?
- Introduce Quotation Marks
Grade Levels: This resource is best for grades 3 and up. The passages are written at an average of a 4th grade level to meet a wide variety of student needs.
⭐⭐Need more grammar practice? Check out these resources!⭐⭐
Rapid Read and Review Grammar Skills
Language Skill Weekly Quick Checks
Daily Language Skill Spiral Review
Language Arts Grammar Games Bundle
This Quotation Marks lesson is sure to bring out the giggles in your classroom - it’s such a FUN way to explore grammar!
© Teaching with a Mountain View
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.