Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.3 MB | 8 pages
ELA Teaching Resources: Quotation Marks teaches students how to use quotation marks accurately in written work. This fully editable 8 slide PowerPoint (plus 2 worksheets) resource can be used as a starter activity, a standalone lesson or developed into a wider unit on punctuation. The activities include:
1. When do we use quotation marks?
2. Why are quotation marks important?
3. Using a new line for a new speaker.
4. Adding quotation marks task.
5. A consolidation and assessment activity.
For a preview of ELA Teaching Resources: Quotation Marks please click on the slideshow images from the PowerPoint.