Your students will love practicing using quotation marks with this workbook.
Complete with fun and silly dialogue that needs to be corrected, this resource gives your students support as they practice proofreading and writing their own dialogue.
Fun cartoons with speech bubbles are sure to spark creative conversations for your students to record and share!
Here's what you'll find inside:
○ rules for correctly using quotation marks for dialogue
○ these rules are broken down into three practice activities that allow students to work with each rule
○ proofreading practice -- identifying and correcting errors
○ independent practice writing dialogue (prompt included)
○ two versions: full color & grayscale to save ink
○ answer key
You can print the cover, collate, and use with your students as a workbook. Print front-to-back to save paper.
Reasons to love this:
○ ready to use!
○ fun and engaging - students love the silly dialogue
○ great resource that students can go back to again and again
Go paperless! This product is also available as a Google Drive/One Drive resource.
Google Drive: Quotation Marks
For additional practice:
Check out Create a Comic Book & Practice Using Quotation Marks
You may also be interested in:
Write an Opinion: Time Travel
Mini-Grammar Books: The Parts of Speech
I'd love you to follow my store! Just click on the green star to get info on the latest products & sales.
I can't wait to hear from you! Be sure to leave feedback; I read and respond to all -- and you'll earn those nifty TpT credits!